This week has been very busy, my poor little Puggle, Chloe had to have surgery! She had a huge bladder stone, the size of a golf ball!
She was accidently overdosed at her Vets office with anesthesia, and had to receive epinephrine and atropine to bring her pulse back! I was very upset, and it is a long, sad, complicated story. However, we are putting that scary episode behind us and she is at home resting up, and recovering!
Please be careful and do your research before choosing a Vet to do surgery on your loved animal! I think if I would have looked on Yelp and read the reviews for this Vet office, I would have picked another facility! Thank God she did not die! So grateful for this little Puggle!